Belgocontrol is an autonomous public company in charge of the safety of air traffic in the civil airspace for which the Belgian State is responsible. Our company fulfils this mission while optimising costs and punctuality, increasing capacity and ensuring the sustainable development of air traffic. Belgocontrol provides all the essential services to manage and control the air traffic safely:
- ATM - Air traffic management and air traffic control
- Technology : infrastructure and systems of ATM data processing, Communication, Navigation, Surveillance and Meteo
- AIM and Meteo : aeronautical information management and meteorological information services
Belgocontrol thanks you for your interest in the position of air traffic controller.
However, registration is closed since Friday 6 February at midnight.
Defence is still accepting applications for enrolment until 11 April 2015. Please feel free to apply on www.mil.be
- Press release: New: all air traffic movements at Brussels Airport trackable online 11/02/15
- Press release: Over 3,400 candidate air traffic controllers 06/02/15
- Job: Financial Business Analyst 23/01/15
- Press release: Belgocontrol in search of new air traffic controllers 12/01/15
- Job: Technician in aviation: Navaids 09/01/15