Belgocontrol is an autonomous public company in charge of the safety of air traffic in the civil airspace for which the Belgian State is responsible. Our company fulfils this mission while optimising costs and punctuality, increasing capacity and ensuring the sustainable development of air traffic. Belgocontrol provides all the essential services to manage and control the air traffic safely:
- ATM - Air traffic management and air traffic control
- Technology : infrastructure and systems of ATM data processing, Communication, Navigation, Surveillance and Meteo
- AIM and Meteo : aeronautical information management and meteorological information services
Subscribe to our contact list! You will be informed by mail of the next recruitment exam for air traffic controllers.
The last exam, for which you could enroll until 6 February 2015, drew lots of interested candidates.
Defence is currently recruiting air traffic controllers. You can still apply until 11 April 2015 via www.mil.be
- Job: Aeronautical Information Operator 11/03/15
- Job: Simulator Operator & Media Development Support 11/03/15
- Press release: Renovation of runway 25L at Brussels Airport 04/03/15
- Press release: New: all air traffic movements at Brussels Airport trackable online 11/02/15
- Press release: Over 3,400 candidate air traffic controllers 06/02/15