You are responsible for managing all administrative processes concerning civil servant career evolution and wages.
You advise the HR director on certain files and in all aspects pertaining to civil service employment and careers. In addition, you assist the HR team in developing projects and activities in order to reinforce a company-wide HR management.
- You are responsible for the correct and timely application of the legal and regulatory stipulations in force concerning civil service careers. Within this framework, you take the necessary initiatives for recruitments, promotions, changes in rank, careers with limited upward mobility, mutations, high-ranking positions, leaves, disponibility, rankings,…
- You offer guidance to the HR staff concerned in organising exams with regard to civil service careers.
- You make sure the pay slips are drawn up timely and correctly and you ensure the link with the Salaries and Staff Administration Service and make the simulation calculations.
- Together with the HR staff concerned, you are responsible for drawing up the pension files of the civil servants in a correct and timely manner and for making the simulation calculations.
- You constantly follow up on the changes in legal and regulatory stipulations concerning employment in the civil service and you inform and advise the HR Director on these matters.
- You advise the HR Director and the HR staff concerned on the elaboration of a company-wide HR policy that will be of application to civil servants as well as to contractual employees.
- You support the HR Director in the preparation of the social dialogue pertaining to subjects that concern civil servants.
- Licentiate’s/master’s degree (law degree specializing in labour law and/or administrative law is an asset)
- Relevant knowledge and experience of the civil service system as well as a rather wide experience in the HR field, ideally gained in a HR service in a government environment
- Profound analytical capacity, solution and result oriented
- Diplomatic and discreet
- Able to work efficiently autonomously as well as in team
- Good oral and written knowledge of Dutch and French
Attn Kim Van Achter / Human Resources
B - 1820 Steenokkerzeel
Fax: 02/206 20 21