As our Insurance administrative assistant you make sure that all of the Belgocontrol staff is covered by the right insurance policy. To that end, you manage the policies and claims of the staff insurance correctly, efficiently and timely and you perform all tasks related to that.
Staff insurance includes among other things the insurance against accidents at work, the group insurance, the collective hospitalization insurance, the collective guaranteed income insurance, the traveller's accident insurance and the comprehensive mission insurance.
- You are responsible for the administrative management of our staff's insurance policies. That includes, inter alia, the following tasks:
- you transfer new affiliation files as well as any modifications in affiliations (e.g. termination of employment, long-term disability, career break) to the insurance company and perform the related necessary checks;
- you submit the relevant applications to the pension assets transfer facility of Belgocontrol and you ensure their follow-up;
- you prepare the annual policy renewals and carry out all corresponding administrative tasks to that end (e.g. gather staff information, request damage claim statistics);
- you transfer the correct monthly staff contribution for the hospitalization insurance to our payroll administration;
- you are responsible for processing the premium settlements and you perform the necessary checks to that end.
- You are responsible for managing and following up the claim files:
- You will handle the declaration, the follow-up and the settlement of accidents at work;
- You will start the application procedure for the payment of the insured performances (in life or in the event of death of the affiliate) in the framework of the group insurance;
- You manage the correspondence with employees who are off work due to disabilities or injuries to draw their attention to the fact that they should complete the necessary application formalities for the group insurance and the collective guaranteed income insurance.
- As our Point of Contact, you are the spokesperson for all matters related to staff insurance:
- You are the appointed in-company interlocutor and trusted person;
- You process and reply to all incoming questions of staff on this subject;
- You maintain contacts with insurance companies and/or other related bodies and you are responsible for a smooth two-way information flow with other services;
- You offer ad hoc support to the Insurance Manager concerning other insurance domains.
- You have a Bachelor/Graduate degree in Finance or Insurances or equal through experience (at least 5 years);
- Some years of experience with staff insurance is an asset;
- You have excellent knowledge of French and Dutch with a basic knowledge of English;
- You're able to express yourself clearly, both in writing and orally;
- You have a good knowledge of various IT tools, esp. Excel;
- You stand out because of your analytical mind and integrity;
- You're a team player with a high sense of responsibility;
- You have good social skills and are customer-oriented;
- You have a hands-on and problem solving attitude.
In light of the vacancy to which you responded we would like to draw your special attention to the fact that prior to being employed by Belgocontrol candidates have to undergo a security screening which will be carried out by the National Security Authority. More info