As HR Officer you guarantee quality first-line HR support and you completely follow up the in-company administrative HR processes for one or several departments within the organisation. You help with implementing new HR initiatives and processes. You report to the HR Office Manager.
- You manage all in-company administrative HR processes for a certain customer group (contract as well as statutory staff members of one or several departments). This includes among other things:
- solving complex questions from staff or managers;
- following up, interpreting and applying legislation & regulation;
- collecting, completing and processing staff data;
- checking and following up data in the framework of data hygiene;
- making or requesting simulation calculations for staff members;
- informing and providing advice for staff members;
- developing in-company and external contacts;
- ensuring a transparent information flow in view of an optimum collaboration within the service and with other services;
- participating actively in in-company consultations;
- reporting to the HR Office Manager on the files followed up and questions raised;
- proposing optimizations of the existing HR processes.
- You ensure quality first-line HR support through the activities of a HR Contact Centre. This includes among other things:
- answering standard questions of staff members;
- referring questions to other services for them to answer if necessary;
- registering, following up and documenting all questions that were received, dealt with and referred;
- drawing up and updating FAQs on HR issues;
- reporting to the HR Office Manager on questions which have already been answered and which remain to be answered.
- You offer support to the HR Business Partner and other colleagues within the HR department. This includes among other things:
- analysing the necessary information, reporting it and passing it on;
- highlighting problems and proposing solutions;
- following up legislation and new developments and informing and advising on those matters.
- Taking your expertise as a starting point, you actively participate in various HR projects within the service.
- you hold a bachelor's or a master's degree;
- you have at least 3 to 4 years of relevant experience in HR administration/social law;
- you excel in administration and you have thorough knowledge of social law; previous working experience in the public sector is an asset;
- you are able to communicate fluently and clearly, both orally and in writing, in Dutch and French. Knowledge of English is a plus;
- you have a thorough knowledge of Excel, and you work just as easily with Word, Powerpoint, etc.;
- you are assertive and communicative and are able to engage in a dialogue with in-company and external contacts;
- you wish to offer our staff the best possible service and you do so in a diplomatic way;
- we do not only appreciate you taking initiative, we expect it from you;
- you smoothly adapt to an evolving context;
- you are a team player.
In light of the vacancy to which you responded we would like to draw your special attention to the fact that prior to being employed by Belgocontrol candidates have to undergo a security screening which will be carried out by the National Security Authority. More info