As our Financial Business Analyst, you work in a small financial team and you are active in areas related to financial analysis, budgeting and control. You report to the Performance and Controlling Manager.
Your main tasks are:
- As a business partner of and in close collaboration with our technical and operational services, you draw up and follow up the investment and cost budgets and you are in charge of the follow-up of the budget;
- You manage the cost management system and his further development. You analyze and assess the results;
- You perform financial feasibility studies and cost-benefit analyses;
- You make price calculations of the various service providers;
- You are responsible for financial reporting (five-year financial plan, annual plan,…)
- Master degree with an economic / finance / accounting background and at least 5 to 10 years of relevant experience in a similar function;
- You are interested in working with data and combine this with an accurate attitude;
- You have strong analytical skills and dare questioning information / data critically;
- You work methodically and accurately;
- Good knowledge of our 3 company languages: Dutch – French – English;
- You have a solid IT knowledge, especially of Excel, Access and Business Objects;
- You work successfully autonomously and also in a team;
- You are persistent and resistant to stress.
In light of the vacancy to which you responded we would like to draw your special attention to the fact that prior to being employed by Belgocontrol candidates have to undergo a security screening which will be carried out by the National Security Authority. More info