As ATM Operational Analystyou contribute to the continuous optimisation of the operational performance by assessing the health status of the Directorate-General Operations (DGO) for the top management, on the basis of all the data and indicators pertaining to DGO's activities.
In collaboration with the Process & Monitoring Manager, you define and ensure the development of the operational dashboard with the KPIs for all activities within DGO. In addition, you validate and correct the consolidated KPIs as operational and management indicators. This involves in particular:
- Itemizing all available and necessary KPIs as well as other elements that should be included in the DGO monitoring;
- Preparing a proposal for the DGO monitoring platform by correctly and fully identifying the managers' needs in using this platform, so that they can monitor the indicators for which they are responsible;
- Drawing up a roadmap for the development and implementation of the DGO monitoring platform.
You establish a data template for all operational information that will be used for the monitoring and reporting. This involves in particular:
- Designing an overall picture containing all the data elements to be used for the DGO monitoring;
- Defining the right source for each indicator;
- Publishing and transmitting the data template.
You draw, develop and launch the reporting process, so that reports can be used as operational information as soon as they are deployed.
You analyze operations, identify areas for improvement and select possible initiatives that may lead to an improvement / a solution.
- You preferably hold an engineer's degree or a Master's degree;
- You preferably have a good knowledge of flight operations;
- You have analytical skills and a sharp critical mind ;
- You are solution-oriented;
- You have a good knowledge of database management and MS office Access and Excel tools;
- You are diplomatic and constructive in your communication;
- You have a good knowledge of English (spoken and written) and of French or Dutch.
In light of the vacancy to which you responded we would like to draw your special attention to the fact that prior to being employed by Belgocontrol candidates have to undergo a security screening which will be carried out by the National Security Authority. More info