As ‘Roster Planner' you will report to the Planning Coordinator. Your job will mainly consist of:
- drawing up, validating and publishing the roster planning for our DGO teams and staff who work in 24/24 and 7/7 shifts. That will be done in consultation with your other colleagues;
- providing answers to staff who have questions about the planning and looking for solutions to specific needs;
- drawing up reports and ad hoc extracts using the rostering tool. That will be needed on demand of senior management or in the framework of specific analyses;
- making the expertise of the rostering system available and participating in testing, simulations and improvement initiatives.
- You have proven experience in resource / planning concepts;
- Starters with 1 to 2 years' experience are also eligible;
- You have good computer skills and you can easily deal with complex charts;
- You have excellent analytical thinking skills;
- You are fluent in Dutch and have a practical knowledge of French and English;
- You are flexible in terms of organisation and you can easily handle any unforeseen circumstances or problems;
- You are assertive and able to communicate diplomatically with the necessary self-confidence;
- You are proactive and dare to take initiatives. You like to improve and analyse processes.
In light of the vacancy to which you responded we would like to draw your special attention to the fact that prior to being employed by Belgocontrol candidates have to undergo a security screening which will be carried out by the National Security Authority. More info