As our PMO & Sourcing Manager, you contribute to the successful implementation of the project portfolio by managing and coordinating the resources of the strategic, company-wide projects.
You manage the resources of the projects. That means among other things that you will:
- collect and analyze all information and data (experience, competencies, profile, etc.) necessary to ensure a qualitative allocation of resources;
- define the optimal process of resources allocation in consultation with the stakeholders;
- centralize the requests for resources and allocate the available experts to the available projects;
- organize Planning Meetings with our Project Managers and other stakeholders so as to comprehensively map the requests' requirements;
- forecast the request for resources (e.g. demand forecast) and the available capacity (e.g. supply forecast) and report those to the Delivery Manager;
- solve problems and manage changes relating to the allocation of resources;
- estimate, neutralize and verify the risks relating to the allocation of resources.
You coordinate the preparation, creation and publication of the project staff's planning. That means among other things that you will:
- collect and analyze all information and data necessary for drawing up a qualitative planning;
- elaborate a concrete planning of the project staff based on the indications in the demand and supply forecasts; confront this provisional planning to the real allocation of the resources;
- ensure the planning is drawn up in time, taking into account the applicable parameters (working hour regulations, leave, …);
- be responsible for the planning's approval by the Project Managers and for its timely publication;
- verify that all terms are correctly complied with (requests, publication,...);
- support project teams in drawing up a project plan;
- centralize the planning of the shared management of the documents related to the projects.
You supervise the Project Managers for e.g. the approval of leave arrangements. You are also responsible for their professional development and for mapping their training needs.
You define and implement standardized processes and methods for project management in close collaboration with our Corporate PMO: risk management, document management,…
- you hold a Master's degree;
- you have at least 5 to 10 years' experience in a PMO role;
- you have a very good command of English, Dutch and French;
- you tackle situations and problems in a structured and meticulous way;
- you have very strong planning and organizing skills;
- you have experience in leading and motivating company staff as well as external experts;
- you have excellent communication skills;
- you enjoy working in a team, but you can also work autonomously.
In light of the vacancy to which you responded we would like to draw your special attention to the fact that prior to being employed by Belgocontrol candidates have to undergo a security screening which will be carried out by the National Security Authority. More info