As Business Process Officer you contribute to the continuous optimisation of processes within the Directorate-General Operations (DGO) by observing and analysing activities.
You watch over and monitor the different processes within DGO. This involves in particular:
- Identifying and integrating existing processes within DGO;
- Identifying gaps and inconsistencies;
- Drawing up and formalizing processes in collaboration with the departments concerned, if necessary;
- Keeping formalized processes up to date;
- Monitoring processes
You analyze existing processes within DGO. This involves in particular:
- Analyzing the compliance, effectiveness and efficiency of existing processes;
- Analyzing the information flow and the updating of procedures and documents;
- Looking for modus operandi optimizations within DGO;
- Performing root cause analyses;
- Making recommendations, in accordance with guidelines in force, so that departments can undertake appropriate actions;
- Following up on the implementation of recommendations.
You implement the Quality Management System (QMS) within DGO. This involves in particular:
- Being the contact person for the QMS within DGO;
- Acting as an intermediary between the Quality department and the various departments within DGO;
- Following up on audit results in collaboration with the QMS Expert;
- Bringing forward the proposed corrective actions in close collaboration with the departments concerned;
- Monitoring corrective actions;
- Implementing changes to ISO 9001 requirements in close collaboration with the QMS Expert.
- You preferably hold an engineer's degree or a Master's degree;
- You preferably have a good knowledge of flight operations;
- You have experience in quality management and a knowledge of the ISO 9001 standard;
- You have analytical skills and a sharp critical mind ;
- You are solution-oriented;
- You have a good knowledge of database management and MS Office tools Access and Excel;
- You are diplomatic and constructive in your communication;
- You have a good knowledge of English (spoken and written) and of French or Dutch.
In light of the vacancy to which you responded we would like to draw your special attention to the fact that prior to being employed by Belgocontrol candidates have to undergo a security screening which will be carried out by the National Security Authority. More info