As Business Process Officer you contribute to the continuous optimisation of processes within the Directorate-General Operations (DGO) and the Directorate-General Systems (DGS) by observing and analysing activities.
You watch over and monitor the different processes within DGO and DGS. This involves in particular:
- Identifying and integrating existing processes within DGO and DGS;
- Identifying gaps and inconsistencies;
- Drawing up and formalizing processes in collaboration with the departments concerned, if necessary;
- Keeping formalized processes up to date;
- Monitoring processes
You analyze existing processes within DGO and DGS. This involves in particular:
- Analyzing the compliance, effectiveness and efficiency of existing processes;
- Analyzing the information flow and the updating of procedures and documents;
- Looking for modus operandi optimizations within DGO and DGS;
- Performing root cause analyses;
- Making recommendations, in accordance with guidelines in force, so that departments can undertake appropriate actions;
- Following up on the implementation of recommendations or supporting them.
You share knowledge on process management and analysis. This involves in particular:
- Teaching business process methods and techniques to other stakeholders in the organisation for raising awareness and gaining insight.
- Promoting a process and improvement thinking in DGO/DGS projects.
- You hold Bachelor's degree or a Master's degree;
- You preferably have a good knowledge of flight operations or at least a strong interest in aviation;
- You have 2 to 5 years of experience in process management;
- You have analytical skills and a sharp critical mind ;
- You are proactive, take initiative and easily get in touch with others;
- You are solution-oriented;
- You have a good knowledge of database management and MS Office tools;
- You are diplomatic and constructive in your communication;
- You have a good knowledge of English (spoken and written) and of French or Dutch.
In light of the vacancy to which you responded we would like to draw your special attention to the fact that prior to being employed by Belgocontrol candidates have to undergo a security screening which will be carried out by the National Security Authority. More info