As our IT Infrastructure Program Manager you contribute to the successful completion of projects regarding the evolution of the IT infrastructure by co-ordinating and following up the program.
You manage and co-ordinate the program. That means among other things that you will:
- co-ordinate and follow up the various projects within a program;
- intervene in the projects in order to resolve eventual problems encountered by the project teams;
- determine and ensure the program's strategy, roadmap, governance and objectives;
- align the projects with the general objectives and strategy of the program;
- elaborate the program management tools and techniques and ensure that they are correctly applied;
- ensure program management; in that capacity you see to it that various projects are properly executed and timed (by using milestones) and that the appropriate resources are used (by using dashboards);
- manage, neutralize and verify the program's risks;
- report to the Head of Delivery on the status and progress of the various projects.
You will lead the Project Managers. That means among other things that you will:
- optimize the program's functioning;
- draw up budgets and ensure they are followed up;
- organize and plan the allocation of responsibilities and tasks and make sure they are performed properly;
- ensure the quality and the consistency of the results by verifying the deliverables;
- provide feedback for the Project Managers;
- stimulate individual motivation as well as teamwork.
You involve the stakeholders in order to ensure the realisation of the agreed « business » objectives. You will also regularly inform our stakeholders about the results and the program's progress. You will establish and develop contacts with the suppliers of the projects within the program.
- you have extensive knowledge of IT infrastructure: LAN, WAN, Datacenter, Security;
- you hold a Master's degree in engineering;
- you have at least 10 years' experience in IT infrastructure such as infrastructure manager or project manager;
- you are fluent in English, Dutch and French;
- you have a strong analytical insight and you tackle situations and problems in a structured and practical way;
- you are a strong motivator on different levels;
- you have excellent communication skills and you are a good team player.
In light of the vacancy to which you responded we would like to draw your special attention to the fact that prior to being employed by Belgocontrol candidates have to undergo a security screening which will be carried out by the National Security Authority. More info