In favor of the in-house developed ATM Software Projects (Air Traffic Management), you provide support in the areas of software management techniques, quality and security, test and validation, integration, implementation and support of users.
You hereby apply software engineering management techniques in planned and ongoing ATM software projects and monitor their quality and safety. This includes analyzing the applications and operational needs, data analysis, simulation and replay functions.
Organizing, conducting technical tests of the software product and operational validation tests are also part of your responsibilities.
You ensure the preparation and integration of internal developed ATM software products in their hardware environment and take responsibility for the coordination and implementation of the operational part.
Finally, you support the users of the ATM software products where you act as a contact person, create user guides and provide assistance for the operational user training.
- Master degree in industrial software engineering, applied computer sciences,… and at least 2 years of experience in a similar role;
- Experience with software validation, development, software project management,…
- Knowledge of ATM (Air Traffic Management) Software is a major asset;
- A good knowledge of Linux operating systems is an asset;
- Knowledge of scripting tools PERL, PYTHON, Shellscript or others is considered an asset;
- Analytical and communication skills to convey your message in a clear way to internal clients;
- Planning and organization skills, which you can operate autonomously and in team;
- Very good knowledge of English and Dutch or French.
In light of the vacancy to which you responded we would like to draw your special attention to the fact that prior to being employed by Belgocontrol candidates have to undergo a security screening which will be carried out by the National Security Authority. More info