As Roster Planner you will be responsible for an optimal staffing of the 24/7 operational services by planning work schedules, recording the actual performances and building professional relationships with the operational units.
- You plan work schedules for the staff working within the operational units. This includes among other things:
- planning, validating and issuing work schedules;
- integrating training shifts, operational support shifts, operational requirements and absence data;
- ensuring timely completion of gaps through daily follow-up;
- answering questions from employees regarding the schedules planned and their interpretation;
- searching and implementing solutions for specific needs in the framework of projects, ad hoc changes, shifts in the global program, in case of strikes, etc.;
- factoring in the applicable procedures and regulations in the planning work.
- You record the actual hours worked and draw up reports. This includes among other things:
- recording the actual hours worked and the training delivery;
- drawing up and providing standard reports on the basis of the available reporting module in the staff planning software;
- delivering special extractions from the database at the request of the Planning Coordinator.
- You contribute to the management optimization of the entire planning cycle, as well as the recording of the actual performances. This includes among other things:
- suggesting optimizations for the management process of performance and staff needs;
- contributing to testing, simulations and improvement initiatives;
- using rostering expertise to optimize the IT systems;
- hands-on looking for efficiency possibilities in daily tasks;
- maintaining and ensuring quality at all times.
- You build professional relationships with the operational units.
- You have at least 5 years of relevant work experience, preferably in a medium-sized or large organization;
- You have the necessary communicative skills and like to be in contact with internal customers at the various organization levels;
- You combine assertiveness with diplomacy;
- You are stress resistant and know how to keep your focus under pressure;
- You work very smoothly with computer applications and complex tables;
- You have good analytical skills;
- You are able to work efficiently and accurately;
- You constantly question your own working method;
- You are proactive and dare to take initiatives;
- You have a good knowledge of French, Dutch and English.
An initial selection will be based on the CV and motivation letter. Convince us that you have the right profile to join our team and tell us what you expect from the function.
In light of the vacancy to which you responded we would like to draw your special attention to the fact that prior to being employed by Belgocontrol candidates have to undergo a security screening which will be carried out by the National Security Authority. More info