Entry Point North, one of the biggest academies worldwide for airtraffic navigation, and Belgocontrol have signed a longterm agreement to provide qualitative training programmes to the airtraffic controllers through a recently established joint venture Entry Point North Belgium.
In the context of this joint venture, we are looking for a Training Administrator.
- As a Training Administrator you are responsible for administrative routines during course preparation and course delivery.
- You are part of a Course Management Team, together with Course Supervisor.
- You are the contact person for students and instructors. You provide them with the necessary information and support before, during and after courses.
- You are responsible for all administration and archiving of the courses.
- You take care of the coordination regarding delivery of training.
- You completed secondary school education;
- You have proven experience as administrative assistant;
- You have an excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office programs;
- You have an excellent knowledge of English and a good knowledge of French and Dutch.
- Required competencies:
- Team work, ability to take conflict
- Organising and planning
- Handle work related stress and handle different tasks simultaneously
- Adapting and responding to change
In light of the vacancy to which you responded we would like to draw your special attention to the fact that prior to being employed by Belgocontrol candidates have to undergo a security screening which will be carried out by the National Security Authority. More info