Entry Point North, one of the biggest academies worldwide for airtraffic navigation, and Belgocontrol have signed a longterm agreement to provide qualitative training programmes to the airtraffic controllers through a recently established joint venture Entry Point North Belgium.
In the context of this joint venture, we are looking for Training & Development Specialists.
As a Training & Development Specialist you are responsible for:
- Delivering training and services at an operational level;
- Developing new modules, courses and other services according to customer requests;
- Keeping existing modules up to date with regard to current rules, regulations and best practices.
Your key accountabilities are:
- To manage and deliver training in accordance with plans, by acting as Teacher, Course supervisor or Instructor;
- To take part in other tasks related to training. (internal projects, consultancy services, etc);
- To note and act on any identified areas or details in need of improvements to be rectified. This also includes any suggestions on improvements to processes and activities;
- Handle the development of new modules, courses and other services;
- Create and update training material;
- Initiate new development projects;
- Cooperate with other departments in development projects;
- Keep up to date with news and development in the ATM world;
- You need to have or have had an ATCO license within at least one rating and at least 3 years of operational experience as Air Traffic Controller.
- At least two years of experience of various roles related to the area of teaching is recommended.
- Experience from more than one unit or ANSP is recommended.
- You need to be fluent in using and teaching in English, orally and in writing.
- The role requires a common knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- Required competencies:
- Presenting and communicating information
- Organising and planning
- Working with people
- Adapting and responding to change
In light of the vacancy to which you responded we would like to draw your special attention to the fact that prior to being employed by Belgocontrol candidates have to undergo a security screening which will be carried out by the National Security Authority. More info