For any questions, clarifications or opinions (except for formal opinions for obstacles which require an authorization) you can contact:
Tel. : +32 2 206 24 42
e-mail : email@example.com
Your request for opinions should be accompanied by the duly completed form destined for your request. The complete file is preferably sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have annexes that cannot be scanned, please send them by post or courier to the Urbanism Service and clearly state that the request has already been sent by e-mail.
Please make sure you have the following information ready before you start:
- a ground plan (preferably on a scale of 1/10,000) mentioning the coordinates in the Lambert system or in WGS-84;
- the height of the terrain with regard to Mean Sea Level;
- the construction dimensions;
- an image of the construction clearly revealing its structure;
- a description of the materials used;
- the period during which the works are planned to take place;
- the frequencies used for the transmitting equipment.
For formal opinions Belgocontrol has a reply period of 20 to 30 days, depending on the type of request and of the applicant body.
Opinions for the erection of cranes and other temporary obstacles have to be requested at least 2 months before they will be installed.
Belgocontrol aims to process preliminary opinions within a 2-month deadline.